What happens if you violate probation for the first time?
Posted in: Criminal Law

What happens if I violate probation for the first time in NJ?

December 23, 2019

Criminal and Municipal Law Attorneys serving clients facing probation in Little Falls, Woodland Park, Wayne, Paterson and across Passaic County and Northern, NJ. If you have been charged with a minor crime, there is a likelihood that you will be sentenced to probation instead of receiving jail time. Probation is also often ordered for those who have served jail time and are ready to reintegrate back into the community. Probation in New Jersey, which is court-ordered supervision, very often is […]

Read More


To speak with one of our highly knowledgeable attorneys, contact us today at (973)-233-4396 or toll-free at (888)-877-7985. You can also complete the form below to begin your conversation. We are a personalized, boutique-style law firm that offers free initial consultations and flexible appointment options.