A Comprehensive Guide to Post-Judgment Modifications in New Jersey

February 28, 2024

Changes Are a Part of Life, and Sometimes These Changes Require Modifications to Original Divorce Agreements Regarding Alimony, Child Support, Custody, or Parenting Time. Circumstances for a divorced couple and their family can change after the divorce is over. Whether those life changes occur a year, five years, or more later, a post-judgment motion is an application filed by one or both former spouses (and, less frequently, a child) requesting that the court modify part(s) of the final divorce agreement. […]

Read More


To speak with one of our highly knowledgeable attorneys, contact us today at (973)-233-4396 or toll-free at (888)-877-7985. You can also complete the form below to begin your conversation. We are a personalized, boutique-style law firm that offers free initial consultations and flexible appointment options.